Nick began smiling, "this good enough for you mister photo man?" he asked.
He then looked towards Kat and smiled.
"Yeah she is having a blast. She is looking forward to this as much as I am
I think. And I hope Rachel has her camera. Kat looks adorable."


"Who do ye think is takin' yer picture now mister knockin' knees?" Philip
replied with a grin as he opened the book and signalled Kat that it was time
for them to approach "An' I'm sure she's gettin' ever'y minute o' it."

There wasn't any music, but to be honest, with the way Julia and Nick looked
at each other when she finally stepped out and smiled, there needent have
been.  Philip doubted they would have heard it anyway.

"Yup," he teased Nick one last time before settling into his role "be sure
te close yer mouth a'fore yer tongue rolls out."

Reply via email to