She smiled at the mention of his ribs... she smiled more at the 
mention of 'Julia Boyle'.  "Say it again." she whispered, 
letting the others plan the get together behind them and Kat 
show off her dress.

=====
"Julia Boyle, it does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?" he 
whispered.
=====

She asked him if he could handle eating something and he agreed 
with a ' "I think I could take in a few bites as long as you're 
joining me Mrs. Boyle" '

"I love you." she murmured before kissing him again and 
unbuttoning the first button of his suit.  Nick Boyle who wore 
a suit if he had to at times, had worn one today, had spoken 
more about his feelings than ever had, and, unlike years before 
when he kept a part of himself from most with that protective 
emotional wall that had been built up after his father's abuse, 
had opened himself up to one person in a way that.. well that 
still awed Julia and humbled her.

She reached up and stroked his cheek, looking at the wedding 
band he had slipped on her finger and then at him, smiling 
softly and meeting his gaze without having to say another 
word.  Everything they felt...  "I love my new last name."

=====
"You had better love it, cause it's yours for all eternity. And 
my heart belongs to you too." he said kissing her.

<<sorry...net was down here>>

________________________________________________
Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Reply via email to