"Well Jimmy, you see Julia was taken at the wrong time. It wasn't her time
to go so me and Derek did a lot of researching
and we found a way to bring her back. Derek had went to Ireland in search of
her and he broke through the barrier. The next
evening I found something on the security cameras, went out to check on it
and it was her. It was like someone granted us a
second chance." he explained to him.


"Its because you're prettier isn't it?" Jimmy tried for a joke as they got
him into one of the bedrooms "Nick would rather kiss you than me... that's
it."

Julia grinned and let him fall onto the bed "We'll I'd rather be kissing him
so it works out.  I'm going to go get a medical kit.. hold tight."

She winked at Nick and left the room.

Jimmy looked at Nick and choked on a laugh before clearing his throat and
commenting "Sense of humor too... damn little brother.... married.  At least
you woke up and smelled the coffee."

He coughed a little and laid his head back, holding his side "I remember
thinking you were pretty damn stupid the first time she was around... it was
so obvious at the distance I was when I peeked in at you..."

Then something clicked in his mind.. Walker among the angels.. and if that
had been her, she had given hell a run for their money while in the immortal
realm.

Reply via email to