"And about me being so damn stupid as you like to call it I just didn't know how to tell her how I felt. You know how the ol man raised us. He raised us to keep our emotions to ourselves and thats what I did. When she did come back I wasn't about to let it slip by again without telling her my true feelings because I didn't realize how much she meant to me till she was gone." Nick said.
 
He held his brothers hand in his. "I got Julia back, and now I've got my brother back...what more could I ask for."
 
 
Jimmy chuckled/coughed again and shook his head "It has to be Julia for you to get like this."
 
"But," his smile dropped with the next thought "You don't have me back without him...... he's on my trail again, Nick. The Soulchaser."

Reply via email to