"Its because you're prettier isn't it?" Jimmy tried for a joke 
as they got him into one of the bedrooms "Nick would rather 
kiss you than me...that's it."

Julia grinned and let him fall onto the bed "We'll I'd rather 
be kissing him so it works out.  I'm going to go get a medical 
kit.. hold tight."

She winked at Nick and left the room.
 
Jimmy looked at Nick and choked on a laugh before clearing his 
throat and commenting "Sense of humor too... damn little 
brother.... married.  At least you woke up and smelled the 
coffee."

He coughed a little and laid his head back, holding his side "I 
remember thinking you were pretty damn stupid the first time 
she was around... it was so obvious at the distance I was when 
I peeked in at you..."

Then something clicked in his mind.. Walker among the angels.. 
and if that had been her, she had given hell a run for their 
money while in the immortal realm.

=====
"Yeah little brother finally got married, how do you like 
that?" Nick asked him smiling.

"And about me being so damn stupid as you like to call it I 
just didn't know how to tell her how I felt. You know how the 
ol man raised us. He raised us to keep our emotions to 
ourselves and thats what I did. When she did come back I wasn't 
about to let it slip by again without telling her my true 
feelings because I didn't realize how much she meant to me till 
she was gone." Nick said.

He held his brothers hand in his. "I got Julia back, and now 
I've got my brother back...what more could I ask for."

________________________________________________
Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Reply via email to