|
<<Nick's in the middle of tests and stuff so I have
permission to play his part. He'll give me feedback, what he wants posted and
I'll type it up>>
She felt Nick tense and waved it off "I'll deal with her
later... right now we have three things to do; have breakfast with Kat, find out
what the search turned up on Jimmy and his death and then have that
trial."
Julia had been thinking of how she could 'kill two birds
with one stone' and had come up with a temporary solution to the Hunter and the
trial -- if it worked.
She closed her eyes as he started the administrations
again and tried to relax.
"You're going to share that plot in that beautiful head of
yours, right?" Nick leaned down and whispered with a crooked grin before kissing
her behind the ear and continuing to put salve on her back. He knew her
better than anyone and knew she had a plan.
Julia grinned and told him.
"I knew it." he chuckled a little before getting the thin
bandages and starting to wrap it around her to better protect her back from
cloth sticking to it or germs. "I'll go wake kiddo up after I'm done here
and you can meet us in the kitchen for grub. But I want you to take it
easy."
"Okay." Julia agreed readily enough "As much as I can
anyway."
Nick leaned down, turned her face to him and kissed her
before saying quietly "A little more than that."
Julia kissed him back and sat up "Mmm, okay. I'll do
my best."
He tapped her on the nose and winked before starting out
"And I'll do my best to make sure you do."
http://thelegacy.n3.net/
http://jordanbayne.cjb.net/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.." |
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick julia walker-boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick julia walker
- julia walker
