"let me know what all you find out, and I remember. Jimmy will be watching cartoons if 
I have to carry him down here. I'm not having him left alone as long as that 
SoulChaser is in this house. He's not laying a hand on anyone in this house and I'll 
see to that."

"How about we watch tv up here?" she suggested, pointing to the room they had had 
pizza in that night she had first been introduced to Kat and Rachel "And Nick, the 
Soulchaser isn't going to go after Jimmy... don't know how to explain it but... when 
he says something he'll stick to it.  He's the guardian of damned souls but not a 
damned soul himself."

She quirked an ironic grin "Like Hell's Angels.  A biker with morals."

She kissed him again and grumble/whispered "Although he will have to answer to me for 
what he pulled the first time he was here.  Like I appreciate someone choke holding my 
husband, tsk tsk."

She winked and took a couple of steps back as she headed toward the steps, now teasing 
him "I have better ideas for that neck and it doesn't involve Hulk Hogan moves."



Poltergeist; The Legacy Fansite
http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/

Reply via email to