"How about we watch tv up here?" she suggested, pointing to the room they had had 
pizza in that night she had first been introduced to Kat and Rachel "And Nick, the 
Soulchaser isn't going to go after Jimmy... don't know how to explain it but... when 
he says something he'll stick to it.  He's the guardian of damned souls but not a 
damned soul himself."

She quirked an ironic grin "Like Hell's Angels.  A biker with morals."

She kissed him again and grumble/whispered "Although he will have to answer to me for 
what he pulled the first time he was here.  Like I appreciate someone choke holding my 
husband, tsk tsk."

She winked and took a couple of steps back as she headed toward the steps, now teasing 
him "I have better ideas for that neck and it doesn't involve Hulk Hogan moves."

=======

"I guess we could watch TV up here. That would be better anyway. Stay out of Derek's 
way" he said laughing.

"And I usually wouldn't listen when someone tells me something like that about the 
SoulChaser but since it is you I believe you" he said kissing her.

When she made the comment about his neck Nick looked at her, "oh really now? Well I 
want to find out what those ideas are tonight."

Reply via email to