> "Their plan," he reminded her "Was te make this look like an elopement te > Kat... which meant hav'n me at the church at night time. And since I'm there > tonight..... why nae make i' te where even they're surprised? Come on, > Alex, where's yer sense o' adventure?" > "It's something I've been considering giving up," Alex told him. "But for this I think I can pull it out of storage. I think we are supposed to be eating dinner at Rachal's how about if I drive and then we all just end up at the church?" Alex
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... JC
