> >"Trial," Alex asked even more confused now.  "Whose trial?  And I thought
> >the point of him being here was so that he could catching, why won't you
let
> >him do it?"
>
> Soulchaser snarled at the thought of just sitting back and waiting for the
Hunter.  Like it or not, however, he had to follow the Walkers instructions.
Besides, if he knew her well enough, than she had a plan cooking up.
>
> "It's a trial that will decide if Jimmy Boyle gets a second chance at
salvation," Soulchaser explained to Alex.  You won't be involved much But
still it' the safest place to be with the Hunter on the loose."  He motioned
with his head for Alex to follow him out the door.
>
> "One more thing," he added, as an afterthought.  "I have to agree with you
on that last statement."
>
Alex's nose wrinkled at the mention of Jimmy's trial.  He was not on her
list of people she believed deserved salvation.  After all her had traded
his own brother to get out of Hell, what kind of person did that make him?
Desparate yet, but she wasn't so easily forgiving of such things.  "I hate
to say it, but it might not be the only thing we agree about.  However, I'm
certain the list is quite short," she added.

Reply via email to