Robert Roessler wrote:
After this, I may well be interested in the IDE work mentioned for 5.3
(if there is still anything to do) - I have read the "IDE Communications
Protocol" doc, so that at least suggests where you may be going on this.

That didn't come out right - I am not suggesting that you need my help for your 5.3 release! :|

I do think the approach described for communications between an IDE and the Poly/ML toplevel looks interesting, particularly since a simple IDE I built for OCaml always struggled in the absence of clearly defined paths for this sort of integration.

Robert