Hello Lorenzo,

First of all thank you all that help me on this subject.

Ok, I've take a look at math/maxima and I simplified it to:
---
LICENSE=        IOZONECLAUSE
LICENSE_NAME=   Iozone clause
LICENSE_FILE=   ${WRKSRC}/../..//docs/License.txt
LICENSE_PERMS=  dist-mirror dist-sell pkg-mirror pkg-sell auto-accept
--
portlint and 'make check-license' is happy

Is this ok?

Cheers

Lorenzo Salvadore <phascolarc...@protonmail.ch> escreveu no dia sexta,
17/06/2022 à(s) 10:36: