Ok, I will adjust license terms following your example, commit the port
update and let uptream author know about this, since I'm waiting for his
answer about this same license subject for months :)

Related to '${WRKSRC}/../..//docs/License.txt' thats because port uses
'WRKSRC=${WRKDIR}/${DISTNAME}/src/current'

I can't see other way to beutify or simply this variables.

Cheers

Lorenzo Salvadore <phascolarc...@protonmail.ch> escreveu no dia sexta,
17/06/2022 à(s) 13:54: