> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Then it`s sad that the port was marked for 4.0...
>
> Your ignorance continues to astound, *it isn't* marked for 4.0.
> Sometimes it is easier to work on something in-tree.
>
> -d

Damien, briefly.. you`re talking junk.
What did I do? I tried a Port of OpenBSD 4.0 on the only avaiable
architecture. So what are you talking about?
If you love to have it in tree even if it`s brocken the Port itself could
get marked as brocken (there some of those Ports) so that nobody on any
architecture simply tries to build it. Or you even could have take care
that
the port gets NOT tagged for 4.0 (but then it still remains in the
Ports-tree for current, clever, or?).

So who`s ignorant here?
It could have been done better...

EOF