> You are the ignorant asshole, that's clear to everyone.

I wonde rhow people do think about you then... ;]

> Why don't you just PLEASE LEAVE and find a project that will listen
> to you.  NOONE here will ever do anything that you want, because there
> is a fundamental LACK OF RESPECT for ANYTHING YOU SAY.

You wouldn`t even accapt the truth if somebody would crash ya skull with a
hammer..
So does it matter at the end? Not realy...

> EVERYTHING you say is just whiney whiney shit, shit, and shit.

Well wait until 4.0 is relased and you`ll get ya 4-5 Bugs..
And wasn`t it you who told me that a Kernel Panic is no DoS?

Stop trolling poor african wipping boy. Or go back and enjoy the
Ubuntu-Way-of-life. Ok?
Thanks...

And as I`ve said EOF I`ve ment it.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
--
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and