On Sun, Nov 08 2020, Ashton Fagg <ash...@fagg.id.au> wrote:
> Ashton Fagg <ash...@fagg.id.au> writes:
>
>> Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>> I need them for my own purposes, but if others want to use them for
>> other ports - that'd be awesome. I have another library I need which
>> depends on fmt.
>>
>> I'll update the port with your suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Here is an updated version with your suggestions in mind.
>
> I've added a comment regarding why ports-gcc is required (don't know why
> I didn't have that...must've forgot). It seems that the code-gen'd unit
> tests don't compile with the ports-clang or base-clang. I'm not entirely
> sure why and it's possibly already been fixed upstream - I'll
> investigate that.

Well if you drop -Werror, it just builds.  -Werror is often a pain in
ports, we tend to disable it.

On top of your tarball:
- some spacing and ordering tweaks
- SHARED_LIBS was a bit off.  Note that SHARED_LIBS versioning should
  start at zero, we don't respect upstream versioning (see SHARED_LIBS in
  bsd.port.mk(5))
- PLIST regened with make update-plist
- WANTLIB regened with make port-lib-depends-show
- -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="${PREFIX}" is the default in a port, I didn't
  check the others -Defines

I think the port is good to commit (need to check if it can be picked up
by other ports first).  Additional reviews and oks welcome.

jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE