Hi, ports@!

I would like to submit and maintain the port of hydroxide, the open-source
ProtonMail bridge written in Go.

Stuart Henderson pointed out to me earlier today that there was already an
attempt at submitting this port in 2018, but the author seems to have given up
after it wasn't committed. Additionally, he noted that ports submitted from
ProtonMail users are often of shoddy quality and lack maintenance; I would like
to change that.

I've attached the port and wrote a README for its usage on OpenBSD. I've been
using it myself for about 9-ish months now and haven't run into any issues.

I would be greatful for any input and feedback on this.

--
Sincerely,
Juris.