On 2021/09/07 13:35, Juris M. wrote:
> Additionally, he noted that ports submitted from ProtonMail users are often
> of shoddy quality and lack maintenance; I would like to change that.

Mailing list posts, not ports. I think we had to switch some lists to
being moderated for posts from protonmail users such was the problem.
Sad really.

"- NOTE: the following is a liberal rewording of the instructions found
in hydroxide's project README." - it's better to just include upstream's
readme in the package, it's too easy for pkg/README to get out of date.

Please drop @pkgpath from pkg/PLIST, that is for ports which have moved
path. Please add "# $OpenBSD" to the top of Makefile.

For newer go ports using modules, the big set of MODGO_MODULES lines go
to their own separate modules.inc file and use .include "modules.inc" to
pull them in from the main Makefile to keep things tidy. Not everything
in-tree has been converted but would be good to use that for anything
added.