On 1/12/22 10:52, Stuart Henderson wrote:

Firefox 96.0 builds without issue, and I managed to build Chromium
97.0.4692.71 as well, but when running the build on 24 cores, I did
(presumably) hit some resource limit of my _pbuild user, resulting in
seemingly random EAGAIN errors during the bundling of devtools, looking a
lot like this issue here:

https://github.com/rollup/rollup/issues/4223

I'm not sure if that ever occurred on a portbuilder?

I haven't seen it on i386. Generally the main port build machines don't
run builds on anything like that many cores

So ... how do I turn that into an OK and a commit? ;-)