At the risk of being considered a PITA: Is there anything *I* can do to move this a step forward?

regards,
Volker

On 1/24/22 10:26, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2022/01/23 17:47, Aaron Bieber wrote:

Bogus WANTLIB: crypto.11 (/usr/local/bin/node) (NOT REACHABLE)
Bogus WANTLIB: ssl.11 (/usr/local/bin/node) (NOT REACHABLE)

but I am not sure that that's accurate.

check-lib-depends doesn't handle libraries in directories other than
/usr/local/lib, I think the old version will have the same.

No, the current version uses the bundled OpenSSL, the proposed update uses the one from ports.

+  return "/usr/local/bin/node";

^ did we relax the LOCALBASE stuff? I assume portcheck would have

your guess is as good as mine on that :)

complained about this if not.

best not to assume too much about portcheck, it is not particularly smart.

In case it's the cleaner way to substitute ${LOCALBASE} in, here's a modified patch to do that. Anyone willing to commit? (Expressly *not* asking for an Ok here ;-))

cu,
Volker