On 2023/07/25 16:48, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> Here is an update to net/wget 1.21.4. I introduced two new patches as a
> workaround to pass unit tests, which falsely fail because of generating
> unexpected output when run in the background.

tests fail to run completely here:

cc -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include  -DHAVE_LIBSSL
-I/usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib
-o ./unit-tests ./unit-tests.c
./unit-tests.c:31:10: fatal error: 'wget.h' file not found

I would avoid patching tests infrastructure just to avoid test failures,
unless those failures prevent other tests from running.