> Side note: I noticed MODCARGO_INSTALL_TARGET_PATH is undocumented
> in cargo-module(5), along with MODCARGO_WANTLIB. Should they be
> included in that man page?

I have added a blurb for MODCARGO_INSTALL_TARGET_PATH after sending my
previous mail. If you want to take a stab for MODCARGO_WANTLIB, that
would be nice.

Since this uses ring, the Makefile needs this near the top:

# ring-v0.16.20 does not support those archs
NOT_FOR_ARCHS =         powerpc64 riscv64 sparc64

Could you please resend the tarball with the Makefile patch applied and
this on top? That will make it easier for the committer who will import.