On 2023/08/17 20:05, Theo Buehler wrote:
> Attached is an updated tarball with patch applied and the NOT_FOR_ARCHS
> line added.
>
> This one is ok tb to import, but maybe someone wants to tweak DESCR a
> bit.

Committed with V/DISTNAME removed, GH_* is enough to handle this.

(I'm not a big fan of so much horizontal whitespace, I think it makes it
harder to read the Makefile and there's no real need to line up some of
the very long ports infrastructure variable names, but I left that as-is)

DESCR does feel a bit light but it's got the basics and I couldn't think
of any particular changes to add to it so I left it as-is.