Evening,

On 27/06/07, Fred Crowson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would ssh access to a Netra T1 105 (UltraSPARC-IIi 440Mhz 512Mb RAM and
9 Gb disk) be any help?  Its currently got 4.1 but I can easily upgrade
it to -current.

My current sparc64 box is 500mHz and it's terribly slow. I guess that
machine is slower? Thanks for the offer though. Really appreciated.
I'm trying to save for a blade 1000 or something simialr, as they are
900mHz.

PS there is also a dual processor intel box sitting in the rack that is
not doing much other than being my CVS server.

My laptop flys compared to my sun box. i386 is not really a problem,
but many thanks again though.

Take care.

--
Best Regards