On 2023/12/03 12:05:20 +0100, Tobias Heider <tobias.hei...@stusta.de> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 03, 2023 at 08:07:19AM +0100, Lorenz (xha) wrote:
> > thanks for the port ;-)

> > can you tell me which test segfaults so i can fix this? all tests should
> > and are passing for me (amd64)
>
> The harec tests don't seem to work at all for me.

I'm new to hare, just playing with it, so sorry for chiming in, but
tests are fully passing for me, both hare and harec ones.  (There are
three skipped tests in hare, but it's just the 'slow tests'.)

I'm on amd64 without ibt.

I'm just starting with it, but the hello word and other example code
from the website works, and i did the first "challenge" of the advent of
code in it.  Works enough to be hooked in the tree IMHO :)

so ok op@ if you want to import it.

(the XXX comment in harec/Makefile can be dropped, from what I see
there's a typo in the upstream makefile that you're patching anyway.)