On Sun, Dec 3, 2023 at 09:57 Александр Павлов <t.x00100...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
> This is my first ever port for OpenBSD. It's the open source Serious Sam
> Classic engine.
>
> Tested on amd64 and i386 architectures. Works just as well as on Linux or
> FreeBSD.
>
> I wish to get this added to the official ports tree, so please leave
> any feedback or suggestions on what can be improved. Thank you!
>
> Source on Github:
> https://github.com/tx00100xt/SeriousSamClassic

Excellent and thanks! We were just discussing your work in #openbsd-gamin
on irc.libera.chat yesterday.

There was no attachment for your submission and a .tgz containing the new
port directory is preferred for new ports. I saw you submitted a PR to an
individual's WIP ports repo on GitHub:

<https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/pull/170>

I haven't tested, but I'd suggest tarballing that (less the 'FINISHED'
file) and attaching it here for easier testing by porters.

Morgan