Stefan Hagen wrote (2023-12-03 18:38 CET):
> Morgan Aldridge wrote (2023-12-03 17:04 CET):
> > On Sun, Dec 3, 2023 at 09:57 Александр Павлов <t.x00100...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello!
> > > This is my first ever port for OpenBSD. It's the open source Serious Sam
> > > Classic engine.
> > >
> > > Tested on amd64 and i386 architectures. Works just as well as on Linux or
> > > FreeBSD.
> > >
> > > I wish to get this added to the official ports tree, so please leave
> > > any feedback or suggestions on what can be improved. Thank you!
> > >
> > > Source on Github:
> > > https://github.com/tx00100xt/SeriousSamClassic
> > >

> > Excellent and thanks! We were just discussing your work in #openbsd-gamin
> > on irc.libera.chat yesterday.
> >
> > There was no attachment for your submission and a .tgz containing the new
> > port directory is preferred for new ports. I saw you submitted a PR to an
> > individual's WIP ports repo on GitHub:
> >
> > <https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/pull/170>
> >
> > I haven't tested, but I'd suggest tarballing that (less the 'FINISHED'
> > file) and attaching it here for easier testing by porters.
>
> Ahh so many memories. I played quite a bit of ssam on lan parties.
> Back then, when monitors were small and heavy. :-)
>
> Tarball attached with the following changes:
>
> - changed to DIST_TUPLE
> - Added missing RUN_DEPENDS
> - Uncommented the aarch64 + armv7 bits (let's try to build it)
> - Removed REVISION (not needed on a new port)
> - simplified the README
> - some indentation changes
> - update-plist (for @tag update-desktop-database after adding RDEPS)

I forgot to remove ONLY_FOR_ARCH, thanks mbuhl@ for spotting.

There was also a trailing \ at LIB_DEPENDS.
While there, I also sorted *DEPENDS and WANTLIB.
And I changed the COMMENT wording to read a bit more fluent in English.

@Alexander: This is a pretty good first contribution. All the stuff I'm
changeing is pretty much nit picking. The port worked on the first try!

Updated tarball attached.

Stefan