Le Wed, May 22, 2024 at 12:43:20PM +0100, Stuart Henderson a écrit :
> I intend to drop php/7.4 and php/8.0 soon (both are out of security
> support). The following ports/subpackages are setup to use 7.4 at the
> moment, if anyone's interested in them could you take a look at updating
> or patching to support 8.1+ please?
>
> misc/gpsd,-php (is anyone using the php part? does it already work?)

i've had a quick look at this one,
https://gitlab.com/gpsd/gpsd/-/issues/231 seems to say it should work
with php 8.1 using
https://gitlab.com/neonkingfr/gpsd/-/commit/cedd5b49d38ccdb60786a1657528a92681bb0d12

all that to say the port itself can be safely updated to 8.1, because i
doubt anyone actually uses the php file :)
wont be able to test shortly as i dont have my usb gps handy..

> www/racktables (still active upstream, looks like it has php8+ fixes)

will have a look at this one, since i wanted to test netbox, might
aswell try racktables..