Hi Edd,

----- Mail original -----
> On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 03:22:22PM +0200, Laurent Cheylus wrote:
> > - modify CONFIGURE_ARGS for LUV* variables (changes in version
> > 0.10.0)
> > - remove termkey in WANTLIB and LIB_DEPENDS (termkey now bundled in
> > Neovim sources)
>
> Is this what we want? I know libtermkey is deprecated, but we have
> one other port (editors/vis) consuming it, and they may as well share the dep?

libtermkey source code (version 0.22) is now bundled in Neovim sources
(vendored dependencies), see src/termkey/* files and MAINTAIN.md.
There is no option to build nvim with external sources for libtermkey (using
our devel/libtermkey port).

I think that's not a good solution to revert this integration of libtermkey,
needs to patch CMake files to build Neovim with devel/libtermkey files.

> > Build and tests OK on current/amd64.
>
> Besides the known failures, I've got this additional one:
> ```
> From test_breakindent.vim:
> Found errors in Test_linebreak_list():
> no parser for 'vimdoc' language, see :help treesitter-parsersstack
> ```
>
> If you run `:help treesitter-parserstack` you get:
> ```
> E149: Sorry, no help for treesitter-parsersstack
> ```
>
> Do we need to enable something in our treesitter port perhaps?

I have also this error with the old test 'Test_linebreak_list' in
test_breakindent.vim. I don't find issue upstream about it.

The correct message is "see :help treesitter-parsers" (missing space before
"stack") and this command works correctly :)

I don't know if we must fix this error before updating editors/neovim port for
version 0.10.0. A better solution is to create an issue upstream and fix/won't
fix it after some additional debug.

> port-lib-depends-check says:
> ```
> neovim-0.10.0(editors/neovim):
> Missing lib: msgpackc.2 (/usr/local/bin/nvim) (NOT REACHABLE)
> Extra:  msgpack-c.0
> ```
>
> Which confuses me, since devel/msgpack provides it, and we depend on
> it.
>
> Is it possible we are accidentally using a bundled one or something?

You probably have an old version of devel/msgpack port. The msgpack library was
renamed from msgpackc to msgpack-c with the last update (5.0 -> 6.0, commit by
uaa@ Tue Feb 20 2024).
Need to clean your orphan packages via 'pkg_delete -a' to remove the old
version.

> Your treesitter and libvterm updates look good to me.

OK.

Thanks, Laurent