On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 12:37:31PM +0200, Laurent Cheylus wrote:
> There is no option to build nvim with external sources for libtermkey (using
> our devel/libtermkey port).

Ah right. That being the case, yes, I agree we should leave it bundled. It's
not worth the effort.

> > no parser for 'vimdoc' language, see :help treesitter-parsersstack
> I don't know if we must fix this error before updating editors/neovim port
> for version 0.10.0. A better solution is to create an issue upstream and
> fix/won't fix it after some additional debug.

I don't think this will block the update, but I think we should update the
testing comments, so that others can see that it's a known issue.

If you could send a revised diff for that please?

> You probably have an old version of devel/msgpack port. The msgpack library
> was renamed from msgpackc to msgpack-c with the last update (5.0 -> 6.0,
> commit by uaa@ Tue Feb 20 2024).
> Need to clean your orphan packages via 'pkg_delete -a' to remove the old
> version.

Right, I'll try that later. Cheers

--
Best Regards