I hate to call Rui out in public but he is the maintainer here and very
non responsive to private emails about this.

Tor 1.1.x has BEEN DEPRECIATED from before the time 4.1 STABLE was
released (you were notified of this also Rui) and all version earlier
than 1.2.15 suffer a remote code exploitation which has been proven in
the wild already with technical details to be released to the public in
two week per the developers.  The developers announced all users should
update immediately yet still not seeing this port updated in stable when
I csup.  Can you (Rui) update this port finally as it would count as a
security update or you just going to hang out and continue to be a
subpar maintainer.  If you don't want to maintain your own port then let
me know and I or somebody else can do it but this is ridiculous.  You
missed the last couple stable releases and when informed of it you were
like "what the f*ck do I care ... OBSD isn't about the latest and
greatest.  Compile it yourself".  Well now we have a serious remote code
issue and a depreciated non-supported (in the current tor directory
services) package in OBSD ... is this a big enough issue to get you to care?

NOTE: I am pretty indifferent if it is fixed in CURRENT.  This is a
remote code exploit and I am pretty sure security patches are merged
into stable's port tree considering I see updates to it at least weekly.

Sorry to be an ass Rui but with maintenance comes responsibility.

-Peter