Mike Erdely wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 01:26:44PM -0400, Mike Erdely wrote:
>> I tested this on i386 and macppc.  ap1 version works as it always did.
>> ap2 version works with no errors when starting apache2.
>
> I added the PSEUDO_FLAVOR=ap2 like Simon suggested so that the default.
> I also replaced the "ln" with "cp" in pre-patch, so it works the way I
> intended with the last diff.
>
> Please test!

Looks good on amd64 (again, I only really tested the ap2 part).

However, in order to install the -ap2 sub-package, I had to specify
the FLAVOR and the SUBPACKGE like so:

$ env FLAVOR=ap2 SUBPACKAGE=-ap2 make install

Specifying only the flavor results in an apache1-only install. Giving
only the sub-package results in an error "Fatal: Subpackage -ap2 does
not exist".

I think that's only a very minor nuisance though: people who install
binary packages wont notice, and ports users can figure that one out
quite easily.

Thanks a lot Mike!
Roland