Hi,

I've noticed ZSNES hasn't been updated in years, but I don't really know how
to update it myself (I've tried, but it always fails at compiling at various
ports; knowing emulator authors, it's probably filled with Windows and/or
Linux-specific code anyway).  I'm CCing this to both the official maintainer
and the mailing list because I don't know if he's even still around anymore.
Usual improvements are expected, increased compatibility, more features, etc
(and a *real* NTSC emulation mode that's to die for).