Marc Winiger wrote:
Holger von Rhein wrote:
On Tue 2007-12-11 09:46, Marc Winiger wrote:
we have problems to share non-ffs filesystems with samba. it makes no difference if the share points to such a filesystem or the filesystem is mounted as a subdirectory of the share.

this happens on 4.2 and -current

anybody can confirm? any ideas what the problem is?

I can confirm but I have no ideas:

Yesterday I updated from 4.1 to 4.2 and directly set my cvs to OPENBSD_4_2 and compiled and installed the kernel+objects:

# uname -a OpenBSD boromir.zuhause.lan 4.2 GENERIC#22 i386

We have fixed that in 4.2-current some month ago.

Marc

The attached tarball has the fixes and security updates for 4.2-stable. Enjoy.

Ian McWilliam