Hi,

On Thu 2008-03-06 03:46, Ian McWilliam wrote:
>The attached tarball has the fixes and security updates for 4.2-stable.
>Enjoy.

I tried nearly everything.

1) I updated my src and ports directories from cvs for 4.2 and compiled kernel,
objects and samba. Still empty directories.
2) I insert overwrite the samba files in my ports directory by your tar-ball
and compiled samba. Still empty directories.
3) I untar your tar-ball in a separate directory and compiled it. Still empty
directories.
4) I updated to current removed my src and ports directory and did a new
checkout, complied kernel, objects and samba. Still empty directories.
5) Finally I tried the samba package from snapshots. Still empty directories.

And yes, if i look via console, the directories are not empty and browseable.
Any suggestions?

Regrads
Holger