On Fri 2008-03-14 01:36, Ian McWilliam wrote:
>I can confirm that mounting the fs as read only causes smbclient to not
>display directory contents. It appears to be an smbclient issue  as
>mapping the drive under Windows XP when the file system is read only
>works. If I get a chance, I'll read some code over the weekend.

Hmm, here is no different, if I mount the filesystems readonly or read+write.
But it behaves different on different filesystem types. The filesystem msdos
works fine but the filesystem ext2fs shows empty directories.

Regards
Holger

--
lortas at freenet dot de
561D 00FE 86AE 3971 A0F3  EDED D799 8303 89AD AD0D