On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:48:31PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 09:40:59AM +0200, Simon Kuhnle wrote:
> > Ugh, I had some left over ~/.ghc files, from the times I compiled and
> > installed xmonad in my home, with libs installed to /home/simon/lib,
> > and ghc was searching for libs there.
> >
> > rm -rf ~/.ghc helped and now everything builds fine.
>
> This shouldn't happen. Ports using ghc (like haddock) shouldn't
> pull in anything from ~/.ghc, regardless wether USE_SYSTRACE=Yes
> is set or not.
>
> Do you remember what you'd in ~/.ghc before you removed it?
>
> Ciao,
>       Kili

Nope, I'm sorry, I just saw the directory and though I could delete that
and try again, as it should compile without a user having a .ghc
directory and that worked.

Next time I play around with xmonad in my ~/src, I'll have a closer look
and I will report what I've found.

Thanks for the update! :-)
--
simon