On Thursday 24 April 2008 20:21:30 Andrés wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Chris Kuethe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Andrés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  >  Why?
> >
> >  Because ports is about getting things done, and code that gets in the
> >  way of you getting things done must die.
>
> Apply your patches locally, fork it, whatever; just don't make the
> port tree a place to get your favorite patches in. It is for
> _installing_ stuff.

No, it is for installing software which allows me to get things done.
It has nothing to do with "favorite patches".

I had already ripped out this DRM bullshit 4.5 years ago thanks to
cloder@ for pointing this out by sending diffs. It seems another
check was added along the way when upgrading to newer versions.

believed to be clean.