Hello Ports,

I test ipguard with this patch, on my lan more then half of year. And with this
patch,
effectiveness of the program was higher than in the default state to
block illegal users and fix arp tables.
To made this patch optional in Flavor, is very good idea. I proposed
to use it immediately without flavor, because i think that was easy to
made port. But with flavor shall be better :)

--
Best regards,
 irix                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]