Hello Stuart,

I can't to remade this program to use command-line options, because I
don't know how to pragramming in C. The author will not do this. May
be in future version, we can agree with him to made some options for
this tool with out patch.

--
Best regards,
 irix                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]