On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:42:01AM +0300, Kirill S. Bychkov wrote:
> Hello, porters.
> This is a port of xmoto and library it depends on.
>
> cat pkg/DESCR
> X-Moto is a challenging 2D motocross platform game, where physics plays an all
> important role in the gameplay. You need to control your bike to its limits,
> if you want to have a chance to finish the most difficult challenges.
>
> and
>
> cat pkg/DESCR
> ODE is an open source, high performance library for simulating rigid body
> dynamics. It is fully featured, stable, mature and platform
> independent with an easy to use C/C++ API. It has advanced joint types and
> integrated collision detection with friction. ODE is useful for simulating
> vehicles, objects in virtual reality environments and virtual creatures. It is
> currently used in many computer games, 3D authoring tools and simulation
> tools.
>
> Runs fine on i386.
> Please, test and commit.

Runs fine here (i386) with --ugly.
Thanks for the port -- very challenging game!
I've found out that the game supports experimental Chipmunk [0] physics
as well. You can get example chipmunks levels here [1]; they are awesome!

[0] - http://wiki.slembcke.net/main/published/Chipmunk
[1] - http://download.tuxfamily.org/xmoto/xmoto/dev/chipmunk_levels/

--
C programmers never die. They're just cast into void.