On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 04:17:45PM +0300, Kirill S. Bychkov wrote:
> Hello, porters.
> This is a port of xmoto and library it depends on.
>
> cat pkg/DESCR
> X-Moto is a challenging 2D motocross platform game, where physics plays an all
> important role in the gameplay. You need to control your bike to its limits,
> if you want to have a chance to finish the most difficult challenges.

Haven't tested this yet, see below.

> and
>
> cat pkg/DESCR
> ODE is an open source, high performance library for simulating rigid body
> dynamics. It is fully featured, stable, mature and platform
> independent with an easy to use C/C++ API. It has advanced joint types and
> integrated collision detection with friction. ODE is useful for simulating
> vehicles, objects in virtual reality environments and virtual creatures. It is
> currently used in many computer games, 3D authoring tools and simulation
> tools.

>From make configure:

  Use double precision:    no

This should be enabled, if it is then there seems to be something wrong
with the configure script:

checking if double precision is requested... yes
./configure[21137]: CPPFLAGS+= -DdDOUBLE: not found

  Is target a Pentium:     no
  Is target x86-64:        no

Then what is it?

What about the:

 Use OPCODE:              yes

Is this the best choice? I don't know if it is, have you checked out
what the other options mean?

Also you should add:

SHARED_ONLY =           Yes

to the Makefile if you --enable-shared, or better yet do the .if dance
for static and shared architectures.