On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 07:05:05PM +0200, Paul Irofti wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 04:17:45PM +0300, Kirill S. Bychkov wrote:
> > Hello, porters.
> > This is a port of xmoto and library it depends on.
> >
> > cat pkg/DESCR
> > X-Moto is a challenging 2D motocross platform game, where physics plays an
> > all
> > important role in the gameplay. You need to control your bike to its limits,
> > if you want to have a chance to finish the most difficult challenges.
>
> Haven't tested this yet, see below.

>From make configure:

Lua |    unknown

why is that? doesn't it have lua as a dep? at least let the configure
script pick it up...

Otherwise seems to run fine until I run into this:

Failed to initialize TTM buffer manager.  Falling back to classic.
assertion "get_dirty(state) == 0" failed: file
"/tmp_mnt/cvs/cvs.d/hack/todd/x/xenocara/dist/Mesa/src/mesa/drivers/dri/i915/i830_vtbl.c",
line 554, function "i830_emit_state"

Nice game anyway. I think if you fix the configure parts it'll be okay
to import.