On Mon, 2 Feb 2009, frantisek holop wrote:
> doesn't your question imply that we could put everything into one big
> pile and then we can search for everything?  i prefer not to search

This will never happen. At one point you will have to search anyway
because one dev would have put his port under what he thinks is the best
category fit for him but maybe not for you. So you should learn the
tools.

> if possible, e.g. because most of the time the categories are
> sensible--except the fonts (and possible others too).

It has been discussed *billion* times!
If one day we have a 'cvs move' function, we may consider it.

> i sincerely think this is an improvement.
> simple and logical, at least in my mind.

Loosing all CVS history is not an improvement in mine.

--
Antoine