On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:03:44PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> > * added support for the dovecot-authenticator _as a flavor_;
> this port is already built 11 times in bulk builds, it doesn't really
> want any more flavours.

I agree. Does anything speak against reducing the number of flavour by:

- dropping no_x11 and making a x11 subpackage (as Stuart suggested long time
ago)
- removing sqlite3 flavor (I don't see the sense in this flavour, the port had
it when I took it over from the previous maintainer, but I fail to the see
the reason for it.)
- removing the no_exiscan flavor
- removing iconf flavour, using iconv per se (as also suggested by Bjoern)

> > * added a bit more information to MESSAGE concerning the use of mailwrapper;
> makes sense. the information about converting from exim 3 can probably
> be dropped by now to shorten this a bit.

I concur.

felix

--
GPG/PGP:   D9AC74D0 / 076E 1E87 3E05 1C7F B1A0  8A48 0D31 9BD3 D9AC 74D0
http://hazardous.org/~fkr - f...@silc|irc  -  @felixkronlage  -  FKR-RIPE