Felix Kronlage schrieb:

> I agree. Does anything speak against reducing the number of flavour by:
> [...]
> - removing sqlite3 flavor (I don't see the sense in this flavour, the port had
> it when I took it over from the previous maintainer, but I fail to the see
> the reason for it.)

When I worked on the Exim port I kept the existing flavors only because
I didn't know whether OpenBSD's port system could handle upgrades from
one flavor to another smoothly.

I'd put the mysql, postgresql, sqlite3, ldap and sasl flavors into a
single flavor called "heavy". The database flavors only pull in the
client libraries, not the server packages. As far as I can see these
flavors don't need to be kept separate.

BTW, SQLite3 support in Exim is useful. For example, I use SQLite3
databases to store greylisting data.

Regards,
Andreas