On 2011-05-22, Antti Harri <i...@openbsd.fi> wrote:
> I personally don't like the extra "games" directory. Looks like some software
> gets installed under "apps/" too. I'd like to know what the consensus is, any
> developers got an opinion?

Looking at "pkglocate share/apps/|cut -d: -f2|sort -fu" it looks very
much like share/apps/ is for KDE.

I don't see much point in grouping things under /usr/local/share/games
at this point, maybe if it was done years ago it would have made sense,
but moving the existing games there would just be a huge make-work project
now, and having some in share/games/ and others in share/ just seems
inconsistent.