>> I agree with that sentiment.
> Thanks :)
>
>> > So, is junit4 going to be a separate port or what's going on?
>>
>> I was the one holding out for junit3 and 4 ports, but on thinking
>> about it, anybody that's truly dependant on 3.8 will likely have it
>> and the other jars that depend on 3.8 cached in their project source/lib
>> directory anyway, so maybe it's OK to just have junit4.  At he least it
>> might encourage somebody to upgrade their test suite :-)
> In that case, would my diff be the way to move forward (and adjust
> jeoip/postgresql-jdbc where needed (build-wise))?

I was trying to test your junit4 diff with latest postgresql-jdbc
yesterday but ran into problems checking out postgresql-jdbc...
Specifically, I couldn't get Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver"); I
will try it later today...

what do you guys think of having RUN_DEPENDS on databases-postgresql
for the databases/postgresql-jdbc port?

and can somebody check out geo/jeoip with latest junit and latest
postgresql-jdbc?

thanks!