On 2012/10/25 11:03, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
> > Hi porters,
> >
> > what about getting this in?
>
> ping
>
> I can take over maintainership if that's a problem.

Well, the dbus problem mikeb@ ran into needs to be handled in some
way, it ought to degrade gracefully if a dbus session isn't available,
hanging at exit in 50% of cases isn't very nice.

Also we need to do something about the proliferation of emacs versions
in the ports tree. It's not *huge* but it's not like it's a small
fast-building port. There are special reasons for keeping 21 and IIRC
also 22, does this also apply to 23 or can 24 just go into editors/emacs
to replace emacs23? (I probably asked this before and it might even
have been answered but I can't find it in my local list archives at
the moment ;)