Gregor Best wrote:
> Hi ports@,
>
> attached is a slightly updated version of the audio/mumble port David
> Coppa submitted in April 2012. I fixed two things related to the
> deprecation of PERMIT_DISTFILES_CDROM and NO_REGRESS. Also, I fixed a
> typo in WANTLIB (it said sndfile>=4 instead of >=3) and removed the
> -sqlite from the qt4 dependency because as far as I can see sqlite is
> now always included in qt4.
>
> The port builds and runs fine since ... a long time ago, I've been
> testing it for about 4 months now.
>
> I've kept the name for the tarball in sync with the last name David sent
> to ports@, so this is version 5 of the port.

Thanks Gregor, I'm happy to see this port show up again.
I finally found the time to test it on my i386 laptop, which works great!

I think you can delete both PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP and PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP
from the Makefile, see bsd.port.mk(5): "If PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM is set
to `Yes', PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP and PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP will default to
`Yes'."

Regards
André